All purchased education courses and digital items are non-refundable.
To receive a refund for returned items:
- The item must be unopened and fully sealed
- The item cannot be damaged
- The claim/ticket must be submitted to our site within 14 days of receipt.
Furthermore, returns, exchanges and refunds are subject to the following requirements:
- 10% restocking fee of the total amount of returned items will be assessed at time of refund
- Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable
- All items returned by the customer via mail must be carefully packaged
- Customers are responsible for the cost of shipping
- Returns must be physically received within 30 days of the submitted claim
- Refunds will be issued once the item is returned
No refund will be given if there is no claim submitted that Desk to Bikini has approved or determined there was a problem with the item.
Desk to Bikini reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to reject any return that does not comply with these requirements.
If any product is damaged upon return, Desk to Bikini is not responsible for the damaged product.
We will not be able to accept the return and therefore we would be unable to compensate you for the damaged product.
You will need to file a claim with the shipping carrier used to attempt to recover the costs.